SharePoint Architecture & Installation,Central Administration, Farm vs Web Application, Shared service Provider, Using SSP Administration, Site templates included in WSS MOSS, Security, Web Parts,Features & Solution,Configuring and Customizing Search, Profiles, Audiences and My Sites, Deploying, Moving and Rearranging SharePoint Data, Using STSADM, WSPBuilder, STSDEV.
BCC USA-NJ, Inc., has highly skilled IT training staff that can prepare the trainee ready for job placement in the following Microsoft Technologies:
.NET Framework, C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET:
Learn the fundamentals of computer programming with C#, the in-demand and incredibly useful programming language that incorporates the best features of Visual Basic, C++, and Java.
You'll first develop your understanding of programming fundamentals: input/output operations, decision making, and looping. Then, we'll explore the many benefits of object oriented programming, with plenty of vivid, real-life examples.
Then, you'll gain hands-on experience with sequential data files, and you'll be able to build a professional-looking and intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) application on your very own computer.
Because there is no better way to learn programming than hands-on practice, almost every lesson includes practical examples and assignments you can use to develop your knowledge of programming.
Learn to program the right way: by using a state-of-the-art language to build impressive applications on your schedule and offers .NET training courses targeted toward web enabled applications (ASP.NET programming) as well as standalone applications (Windows application development). Courses include introductory and advanced classes in both C# and Visual Basic.NET . Our instructor-led classes provide substantial hands-on lab time and individual attention.
BizTalk Server 2006 Deep Dive Training
This course provides a total immersion into intermediate to advanced BizTalk messaging, systems integration, and orchestration development. The BizTalk Deep Dive training course is designed to provide experienced developers with advanced skills for building complex BizTalk integration solutions. Individuals who attend this course are expected to have some familiarly and hands-on experience in:
- Creating schemas and schema maps
- Creating orchestrations
Deploying and managing BizTalk applications
- visibility into critical business processes
- tighter collaboration with trading partners
- connect existing applications (regardless of the platform)
- compose, expose, and consume new services
- get more out of the investments already made
- minimize the cost of integrating the new technology
- cost effectively manage supply chains from the factory to the storefront
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2007 with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 enables enterprises to deploy an intelligent portal that seamlessly connects users, teams, and knowledge so that people can take advantage of relevant information across business processes to help them work more efficiently.
The Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007- Configuration and Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Configuration certifications highlights your area of expertise and validates the knowledge and skills required to configure and deploy Office SharePoint Server 2007 with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. In this 5-day course, you will gain an understanding of how to configure and design MOSS 2007 and WSS 3.0 and inherit practical knowledge of Microsoft InfoPath and SharePoint Developer 2007 beyond the official courses.
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007/ Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 - Configuration Training:
- Allows you to become proficient in Microsoft SharePoint in less time than 'traditional training' while exposing each student to real-world, hands-on virtual team website enabling information sharing between project team departments.
- Prepares you for either (or both1) MCTS Configuration Exams.
- Goes beyond typical official courses giving you more depth into Windows SharePoint Designer 2007 and InfoPath 2007.
- Helps students grasp complex technical concepts more easily by identifying and catering to individual student learning styles through a mixed visual, auditory and kinesthetic-tactual delivery system.
- Enhances retention by employing accelerated learning techniques focused on committing information to long-term memory.