Mobile App Development At INFISUNERGY
Mobile Apps – Need of the hour
This is the digital world. Mobile app is the need of the hour. Every demand is the delivery of information on a click and here INFISUNERGY helps you.
INFISUNERGY is an ideal company which works with proven results for your mobile solutions in a precise way.
At INFISUNERGY highly intensive-research based teamwork on implementing the latest technologies for developing a mobile app which runs on every device, which unleashes the power of the most recent growth in this space. Our expert mobile app developers realize your business and chalk out a plan that would enable you to integrate your business on the mobile.
While we focus on your mobile app development needs, we help you develop a mobile strategy that takes your business idea from conceptualization to the final product you have dreamt off. We at INFISUNERGY, deliver high performance in every solution provided. Our mobile app development team works on each and every requirement of the client and provides a unique execution along with the unique design which makes it stand out.
At INFISUNERGY we devote all our energies in developing Mobile APPs specifically for developing complex yet simple to use Mobile APPs under Android Platform for Healthcare, Banking and Financial Institutions in the area of Data Mining, Cloud Computing and Big Data using various software tools:
Few technologies at INFISUNERGY are:-
- WEB TECHNOLOGIES
- ANGULARJS-N | PHONEGAP | CARDOVA |
- C | C++ | JAVA | J2EE | LUA | KOTLIN |
- .NET| C# | WEB API SERIVES | WCF SERVICES |
- PICASO | BUTTERKNIFE | RETROFIT |
- MOBILE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- WINDOWS | ANDROID | IOS
Customer’s point of view:
Rapid prototyping: In today’s fast-paced, highly competitive business world, reducing time to market is often paramount to one-up the competition. INFISUNERGY emphasizes incremental software development and rapid prototyping, which means you’ll get working results faster.
100% transparency: As a customer, you are always in control and fully updated on the project status, and your feedback is critical to the continuous improvement of the mobile solution. To make sure all parties are on the same page, our mobile app developers utilize daily status reports, email updates and on-site visits, if necessary
Better quality: At INFISUNERGY our process relies on continuous testing procedures, which means software bugs are discovered and fixed early on. To maintain the overall level of quality throughout the project lifecycle, each release is thoroughly tested, and customer feedback is carefully collected to enhance the next version.
Guarantee: INFISUNERGY makes each project as risk-free as possible; we include warranty clauses into every contract we sign. This guarantees your mobile app will be delivered within the time and budget constraints specified.
Starting a project is easy — just drop us an email briefly describing your project, and a member of our mobile development team will get back to you shortly.
Mobile applications or apps are compact software programs that perform specific tasks for the mobile user.
There are two types of mobile app:
- The native app must be installed on the device; they either arrive pre-installed on the phone – these might include address book, calendar, calculator, games, maps and Web browser – or they can be downloaded from for free or a small fee from Web sites – today these sites are called app stores. Native apps are either written specifically for a type of handset – as many iPhone applications have been – so they can take more advantage of a phone’s functions, or as Java applications – this was the norm with download apps until recently – to run on many handsets.
- The Web app resides on server and is accessed via the Internet. It performs specified tasks – potentially all the same ones as a native application – for the mobile user, usually by downloading part of the application to the device for local processing each time it is used. The software is written as Web pages in HTML and CSS, with the interactive parts in Java. This means that the same application can be used by most devices that can surf the Web (regardless of the brand of phone).
It is much easier for the mobile user to conceptualize what this means in practice with the download app: click (pay) – download – install – click on icon – run. With the Web app it’s not so easy: you visit the mobile site and it does things for you – isn’t that just a mobile site? In the real world this shouldn’t matter, but the world has become obsessed by apps – partly due to the awesome power of the Apple marketing machine and some pretty ignorant journalism. Consumers on their PC will just play a game, music or video or update their social networking page; it might be installed locally, via disk or download or accessed via the Web, but no one considers if it is an application or not. On mobile, the same consumers want – or marketing people think consumers want, or have convinced them they want – apps. It’s all about the packaging. It is your choice.